Camille’s blog, including CrossFit news.
Books by Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
Buy clothing from the brands of Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
Physique, aesthetic, and CrossFit programs to help you get fit.
Weight belts, speed ropes, and many other special gear products from CLB Fitness.
Contact Camille Leblanc-Bazinet and the CLB Fitness team.
Watch the vlog videos from Camille Leblanc-Bazinet and Dave Lipson.
Learn more about CLB Fitness and its founder, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reebok Nano 9 Review: The Best Shoes for CrossFit - I’m writing this because the new Reebok Nano 9 and Nike Metcon 5 are out. The world needs to know which of these two flagship offerings are the best CrossFit shoes. Best CrossFit Shoes Like a well-rounded workout partner, a good pair of CrossFit shoes can make or break a workout. There are many qualities [...]
- Burpees: CLB’s Ultimate Guide - Burpees are one of the most useful movements in fitness. Against the grain of a trend-based industry, this movement has been a fixture for decades. The simple four-count burpee is the creation of Royal H. Burpee. Royal was an American physiologist. He first wrote about his famed exercise in his Columbia University thesis. As the [...]
- Mastering the Art of Programing - Absolutes for Effective Programming Effective programming is represented by an increase in overall fitness, not just gains in a single area. As athletes, we are greedy. We don’t just want to be strong, fast, good at gymnastics or weightlifting, or short or long tasks, but we want to be good at everything. Programming for general [...]
- Building on the “Original” CrossFit Warm-Up - In 2003, coach Greg Glassman wrote the article titled: “A Better Warm up” in the CrossFit Journal. This article drew conclusions on the potential benefits of practicing functional movement patterns as an alternative to traditional cardio warm ups in a steady state. The increased benefits of this warm up includes the following: Raising the core [...]
- Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck Out of Your Training - Segmented Training produces segmented results. Separating cardio, from strength, from gymnastics training doesn’t provide nearly the same type of results as mixed modal workouts under intensity. If you think you can get your cardio in the morning, then do your strength work in the afternoon and truly be prepared for life, you are mistaken. Just [...]
- Athletes in the early stages of strength training - Virtually any method of strength training will illicit a response in a novice, detrained or untrained lifter. A program with any significant level of intensity, weather it be lifting soup cans, P-90-X, INSANITY, CrossFit, or Westside Barbell’s conjugate method, will enhance the strength of an individual in just a few months. For this reason it [...]