Our 30-Day meal plan is designed to help you find moderation and balance with your diet. Complete with delicious, simple recipes, weekly grocery list and a carefully constructed plan to follow, this meal plan will help you get the results you’re looking for!
Féroce focuses on the ABC’s of a healthy diet approach. Our Core Nutrition Principles revolve around:
- Adequacy – enough of each type of food
- Balance – not too much of any type of food; macronutrient balance
- Calorie control – not too many or too few calories
- Moderation – not too much fat, salt, or sugar
- Variety – as many different foods as possible (micros & vitamins)
We believe that balance + sustainability = long lasting results
Who’s this for?
Our meal plan is designed for those who:
- want to lose weight
- struggle with knowing what to eat, when and how much
- want more energy throughout the day
- struggle with snacking and/or satisfying their sweet tooth
- don’t want to have to track their foods
- need some structure to make life simpler
To keep things simple, you will have 2 meal plans to follow each week. One for the week days and one for the weekends. We provide easy-to-follow recipes for our meals so all you have to think about is picking up what’s needed from the store and having it ready to eat for the day! Simplicity is key to being successful when you are trying to change something as engrained as your diet.
- Nutritional needs explanation
- Grocery lists
- 2 x meal plans / week
- Macronutrient breakdown for every meal
*Please note, our meal plan is not suitable for vegans, vegetarians or anyone with celiacs or dairy intolerance. Our plan is based on a balanced macronutrient split of 40% Carbohydrates, 30% Protein and 30% Fat, equating to a total caloric intake of 1,600 calories per day. If you find you need more food, we recommend making small incremental increases to your daily calorie intake – for most women, between 100-300 calories / day; for most men, between 300-500 calories per day. This can be done by increasing the quantities of ingredients in your meals.