Give Camille 30 days and she will change your body. It’s intense, rewarding and filled with a community that will be cheering you on every day. Say no to your excuses and sign up TODAY for the July Challenge kicking off on 7/27.
The work won’t be easy but the changes you will see after 30 days will be LIFE CHANGING. In this challenge, you will be guided through daily workouts and given a nutritional prescription that changes weekly based on your progress.
With Camille’s instructions and thousands of participants cheering you on (and competing against you on the leaderboard!) you will be motivated to make it through this extraordinary, results driven challenge!
When: Starting July 27, 2020.
Who: Everyone. Nutrition & workouts for you, your friends & family.
Best transformation – $500*
Top 5 transformations – $30 credit towards apparel on site*
* winners picked by Camille
Follow The Steps Below!
1) Purchase the Challenge by clicking the button above. If you are an existing member, please click “login“ to complete your purchase, otherwise you will “continue as guest“
2) You will receive a confirmation email with your login & password. Please use this information to log into the app**
3) In the app will be a welcome tile. Please download the ebook and read the instructions to get ready for the challenge!
4) Challenge content will be added to the app on the first day of the Challenge, 7/27
Learn how to reset your hormones
Learn how to time your food properly
Learn how to really utilize your storage as fuel
Learn how to eat to get shredded
Learn how to follow your calorie intake
Learn how to have a flexible diet
Learn about food and how to make wise choices
Workouts at Home for 30 Days
Zero equipment needed
Morning Fasted Cardio
High intensity fitness
We show you how to makeshift your equipment
Bodyweight + lifting
Daily points and a leaderboard to see where you stand amongst peers
Track your daily score
Compete with your friends
Stay accountable via our app designed just for this challenge
Macros are more flexible while limited to food during this
Set daily small goal
Keep moving forward
Stay accountable to small achievable goal everyday
Learn how to stay more positive
Stay focused on what matters
To be fierce is to be both strong & powerful but also fiercely confident in your appearance and your capacity to do anything you set your mind to! If you don’t feel this way now, you will! That’s our promise.